Octopuscarwash's Gourmet Adventures

I live to eat. Yes, I am an Asian Jew. My favorite meal is breakfast (oatmeal in particular). I'm only in high school, so I am a complete amateur. Some of my favorite cuisines are Middle Eastern, Moroccan, Japanese and Korean. I eat so much Chinese food that it's hard to say whether I like it or not... all I know is that I don't like what most of America seems to think of as Chinese food, Panda Express. I'm a pescetarian and love coming up with my own healthy fusion food.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

And in case you missed oatmeal...

After hiatus 032 After hiatus 033

Actually, this isn't oatmeal... it's a mess of stuff... very Sammie. I've fallen in love with Trader Joe's cranberry apple butter!!

After hiatus 054 After hiatus 048 After hiatus 051 After hiatus 062 After hiatus 065 After hiatus 066  After hiatus 068 If you're stingy like me and want to use every last scrap of peanut butter, even the dry bits at the bottom of a jar, they make a great crunchy oatmeal topping!

After hiatus 088 After hiatus 081 After hiatus 083 After hiatus 107 After hiatus 102 After hiatus 103 After hiatus 126 After hiatus 128 After hiatus 137 After hiatus 138

Here's an Asian style compartmental lunch-- I would love to learn how to make a real bento.

After hiatus 136

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang you've been a busy girl this weekend!!! You seem like you're a budding chef from all those fabulous pictures. :) What are you studying in school? And...thinking about college yet or is that still too far in the horizon?
P.s. CUTE lunch box!

February 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home