Octopuscarwash's Gourmet Adventures

I live to eat. Yes, I am an Asian Jew. My favorite meal is breakfast (oatmeal in particular). I'm only in high school, so I am a complete amateur. Some of my favorite cuisines are Middle Eastern, Moroccan, Japanese and Korean. I eat so much Chinese food that it's hard to say whether I like it or not... all I know is that I don't like what most of America seems to think of as Chinese food, Panda Express. I'm a pescetarian and love coming up with my own healthy fusion food.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Apologies for lack of posting, but here are some breakfasts



mmm, blueberry buttermilk pancakes, bran muffins from Fox and Obel, and apple pie oatmeal topped with vanilla frozen yogurt... the combination of hot and cold really wakes you up.
And bircher muesli!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home