Octopuscarwash's Gourmet Adventures

I live to eat. Yes, I am an Asian Jew. My favorite meal is breakfast (oatmeal in particular). I'm only in high school, so I am a complete amateur. Some of my favorite cuisines are Middle Eastern, Moroccan, Japanese and Korean. I eat so much Chinese food that it's hard to say whether I like it or not... all I know is that I don't like what most of America seems to think of as Chinese food, Panda Express. I'm a pescetarian and love coming up with my own healthy fusion food.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another week's worth of food

Breakfasts (mainly oatmeal, also had a delicious peach/blueberry compote)

Dinners
Baked scallops with tomatoes and onions (would have been better seared), used the next day in a salad with walnuts.
Baked eggplant and tomato, brown rice, cottage cheese, salad
black beans with peppers, onions and feta, with radish salad and leftover eggplant.

(Monday I ate dinner at a neighbors and had poached salmon and a delicious salad of beets, romaine, peppers, avocado and pine nuts)
I suppose I could photograph my lunches, but is it really worth it? It's usually just leftovers or a sandwich, a lot of fruit, yogurt, trail mix, etc. Nothing especially interesting.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger originallycliche said...

Your posts make me so happy Lida!! yummy

September 24, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home